Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 42 - Chapter 42 : I want to go to the beach!

Who wants to go to the beach anyways? It has sand and salt water everywhere. 😭

Double-page supporter
i hate beach irl because my parent always go theres as a family trip every year and also i hate beach scene in manga or anime too because its over used while mostly the heroine shouting "ITS BEACH!!"

Dex-chan lover
>20 minutes later
>she still hasn't returned
>nii-san in the house
GGe4PL6t.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How long is the brother going to be in this? I'm really not interested in his story or how 'well' he is getting along with everyone.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

"It's been 20 mins and she havent come back, gonna check it", she came out from nii-san room full of sweat, "Sorry nii-san just teach me this Yoga move"

Dex-chan lover
I'd be pissed too. Don't fucking talk to the brother like that. I've read enough hentai to know how this goes.

Group Leader
@jagfanbb
I'd be pissed too. Don't fucking talk to the brother like that. I've read enough hentai to know how this goes.

This is such an irritating and annoyingly over-used, clichéd scenario: male lead's big brother suddenly pops out of the woodwork and instantly becomes the love advisor and confidant of the female lead who's too dumb to realize that a. she shouldn't be doing that since it'll make little brother jealous, especially since you're doing it behind little brother's back, and b. you are going to open yourself up to big brother and he will decide that he, too, likes you and will do his best to make you forget all about little brother.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly you're 100% right. It's WAAAAY over used but japanese have a weird fascination with ntr and cheating. Apparently half of the relationships in Japan have 1 person that's cheated and if neither has they just assumed the other has. Such a toxic environment. 🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread