Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 55 - A Story About Being Pranked By A Straightforward Bitch Kouhai

Power Uploader
Read the mother not being that bad part and felt the need to react. But HaxtonFale pretty much said what was needed to be said.

There is no excuse for it, simple as that.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter itself is too wholesome, can't stand it
2 and 3 were pointless. I understand, it's hard to ignore those people. But it's, honestly, the best one can do. They have their own reasons. And for some of them, the main reason is to trigger someone else, and not to bitch about the matter. That the bitter truth.

I feel like the tl is a Fil cause here in PH that kind of thing is pretty common

Edit: Read the final page, glad you cleared it up. The wording made it seem like you condone abuse but the final page showed that you weren't.

Aggregator gang
Don’t try to backpedal. You were absolutely trying to excuse his mother’s behavior. Just because you got beat and turned out “fine” doesn’t make it ok.
@HaxtonFale
@DrunkHealer
@Xoldin
Thank you for having some common sense. It infuriates me when morons use the “well I was beat and I turned out fine” excuse.

who tf cares? it's a dumb ass shoujo manga bro. How can anyone take the moral high ground on this

pain

death, even.

Aggregator gang
@jdexo1 On the translators note, they’re talking about real life too dumbass. How is being against abuse “taking the moral high ground?” Please stop talking weeb.

@jdexo1
no you don't understand we HAVE to crusade in the mangadex comments section
that is the only way to defeat child abuse

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between beating your kid for no reason and spanking your child because he did something bad, and then explaining what he did bad. If you spank your child without telling them what they did wrong of course it's gonna traumatize them, it's a child so if you don't explain why they're getting punished it just seems like abuse, I think that's what the author tried to say.
But here, the mom clearly did more than "just spanking" and not for good reasons either, so kill that bitch

Group Leader
Even if you claim to explain what the child did wrong, it doesn't mean you don't do lifelong damage. Corporal punishment is abuse, plain and simple.

I’m all for discipline but there is a huuuge difference between discipline and straight up abuse, or going unnecessarily overboard even if your child has made a mistake. Because you “turned out fine” , it does not justify straight up abusive behavior.

Hey maybe, it's time for change. Maybe, our generation doesn't need to beat our children. Orthodox parenting doesn't work, we are the evidence. The Generation with the most mental abuse reported (assuming you're in the Gen Z range). It's time to stop rationalising it as tough love.

I know I'm just a translator but brb, gonna rationalize child abuse real quick :p

Absolute clownery

Users who are viewing this thread