Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web)

Don’t really like how she is described with the same name of that one princess in the anime that has a Loli furry suddenly turn Into an adult furry

This is one of those mangas where u either hate it or love it. I personally wondered why this isn't rated 10 stars, so i went to comments where people wonder why its not 5 stars, guess 8 stars is the medium😂

Double-page supporter
I love this manga,i love the relationship between senpai-kun and kouhai,hope another translates this good manga

Aggregator gang
Translation was rough, but I'll be honest: I'm just happy someone picked this back up at ALL!
Thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 30 and 31 are missing, where can I read them?
@mittalyashu

The chapter numbers here bear little resemblance to those on the author's Pixiv page. In fact I don't think there's anything missing between 29 & 32.

Mangadex chapters 27 - 29 are all from Pixiv chapter 24
Mangadex chapter 29.5 is Pixiv chapter 25
Mangadex chapters 32 - 34 are all from Pixiv chapter 26

Group Leader
This page is for the Volumes released by Kadokawa. So far there are two volumes out, but the chapter numbering is different from the pixiv release(s).

translations aren't always good (i.e. trash, arrogant from manhua) but this title is just funny

I liked the detail that her braided hair during the day looked wavy when it was unraveled at night !!

Users who are viewing this thread