Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 12 Ch. 68

I'm not too sure about this whole NTR angle. From what I've seen, she has been (maybe without MC's knowledge) completely faithful and obsessive of him. I'd say it's a lot more likely she's just molding MC while still adhering to her own sadistic fetish. I think her end game for this is to get his friend away from MC for two reasons. She doesn't like him and, most of all, she wants MC to become dependent on her by isolating him further.

I want to drop this manga so bad! OMG! makes my headache when ever MC suffer all this pain

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it almost looks like she's actually trying to connect with him on a human level instead of some 4D chess bullshit

Though, if something bad happens on chapter 69, I swear to god...

Dex-chan lover
What a flippant guy Iwaki is. Literally just met her in chapter 65, no idea who she is, and fell in love simply because she smiled at him.
He's the type of guy Otome Isekai antagonist princes are like, falls in love the moment a woman shows any sort of kindness towards them.

Double-page supporter
It took almost a dozen chapters, but finally, the other shoe drops.
... And the worst part is, she isn't even lying to him. His dumbass friend really did try to confess to a girl he's only met once. Now it's all up to the MC to decide how he'll react... Will he get jealous and lash out at his friend? Will he resign himself to defeat because he feels inferior? Or will he finally build up the nerve to confess to Idol-chan?

We all know he won't do the right thing, which would be faking his death and leaving the prefecture in the trunk of a car.

Every time I read a chapter of this manga I loose +100 health and I need to read some Tonikaku to restore my HP.

Dex-chan lover
Big doubt on an NTR development tbh
The author has been slowly toning down the sadism ever since they got a serialization(the serialization is much more sterile btw)

Fed-Kun's army
With every chapter I read, I make a face like I'm sucking a lemon. The cringe level is way past 12. But It's like a slow motion train crash that I cannot take my eyes off of.
Worst part is that if this ends like School Days, I won't even bat an eye - that's how bad this is...

CFj3Fzf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Daxes I don't know of any other than the ones on the official site, sorry. I wasn't referring specifically to anything in the second volume, just the shift in the re-telling between pixiv and the manga.

Group Leader
@Faulheit "ore no jidai" (this is my age/era). It seems to be a reference to One Piece ch 577.

@Daxes We caught up last week. I plan on releasing these as they come out from here on.

Users who are viewing this thread