Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 13 Ch. 77

Aggregator gang
People keep saying she was a bully. Have any of you think that she was the one who was bullied? She wasn’t cute nor a cheerful person, she trembled in fear when seeing her old classmate. What do ya think?

Dex-chan lover
Big wuh-oh moment. Looks like it's time for some tragic backstory to shed light on her twisted motives.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dradetias It's been demonstrated she's actually pretty bad at dealing with being put on the defensive (like with her fellow idol that was even more batshit than her). I definitely think it was the cliche set up of 'she was bullied and male MC was the only one that helped her out so she developed a crush on him'. The less cliche part is her becoming a sadist when she gets the opportunity to be the tormentor with no repercussions because of her bully trauma.

I said a couple chapters ago that she was an old classmate who saw the MC getting bullied, but she did nothing and has regrets. She fell in love with him being bullied, therefore she wants to continue to bully him.

I still don't think she was one of the main bullies and she may have also been a target of the bullying. She was also an otaku.

Omg this series just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see what happens next, thank you for translating!! I'll be sad when it ends at chap 100.

Users who are viewing this thread