Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 13 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
man if they're really gonna tread the blackmail ntr path this manga is gonna seal its place in history

Dex-chan lover
I'm completely confused. This isn't a CGDCT manga?

UPD. Sorry, I mistook the titles, lol.

Dex-chan lover
expose the bitch.
@gouder considering the current path of the story, I dont think thats happening. Hes probably going to reveal how she bullied that guy where she then talks about how she didnt know how she was supposed to show her emotions

I don't think it Ntr or anything like that. but I do believe back in middle school she liked to bully and tease him, resulting in him becoming the isolated loser he is now.

Dex-chan lover
23 chapters to go. This particular hometown arc might possibly go the distance, but past arcs seem to indicate it will end around chapter 85. Maybe three arcs left including this one and getting together.

Dex-chan lover
She was afraid to go, was trembling and the guy said she wasn't that cheery or cute. I think she was a loner that probably fell for the protagonist and started stalking him. Her masochism is just her being fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
He's going to be found in a dark ally with a knife in his back and an umbrella in his anus

Users who are viewing this thread