Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 83

Group Leader
"boys will be boys"

Dex-chan lover
Still does neither explain nor excuse her behavior for the first 60 or so chapters, where her only goal seemed to be to inflict as much emotional anguish on MC as possible. Granted, it was from a place of weird, twisted attraction, but it's not like she was ever unaware what she was doing, and being the victim of bullying, abuse and unwanted advances herself should know full well how it feels to be treated this way.

Sorry author, commendable effort at redeeming a shit character, but it really only serves to dig her hole deeper. If the next ten chapters aren't a heartfelt plea for forgiveness delivered in full dogeza, she'll just remain a crazy, cruel bitch.

Group Leader
So she was abused by her parents, stalked by a perverted moron who thinks that smiling at someone is an indication that the person loves them, was bullied in school and was under a dilemma on whether to tell the mc or not. What's next, rape? I seriously ain't liking how this is going but considering I have been along for the ride for a long time, I want to see how this ends but if the author seriously takes this down the rape route or the attempted rape route, am gonna be super pissed off.

Dex-chan lover
feels like theres way more to the story, especially how she became some top idol from that position.

Users who are viewing this thread