Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
Look at the amount of cans in that table, get some serious help.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great... the author is trying hard to justify all the fucked up BS she's done so far. Soooooo sympathetic.....

Let's not forget that she gets off on the mental abuse she causes...

But watch as the stalker shows up again somehow, MC saves her and all she's done is forgotten.

lol that's a lot of empty beer cans. poor her, hoping things get better soon and she properly reveals everything to him

Dex-chan lover
Sorry author, you can't make me trust this thot. No matter what sorta tragic backstory she has.

Trust no thots, MC. Stop simping.

Dex-chan lover
yeah no matter how sad her story is im not forgiving her crazy ass

Fed-Kun's army
It could be tragic, but you can't blame the MC for a shitty life. I know schools have programs to help students (although most students don't seek help because they don't want more torments at home, so you as a teacher or classmate, pretty much can't do anything without the risk of making it worse) and if you torment somebody else, just because you had it rough... Yeah, the only thing you are doing is making it worse for you and possibly breaking somebody else.

Dex-chan lover
Man some of you are really hard on that poor girl lol
She was having him believe his beloved idol was having sex with other guys and stuff
Oh the horror...
Sure she sucked for that but come on in no way is she undeserving of some sympathy

Double-page supporter
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh finally the girl get some pain. Need moar.

Dex-chan lover
The only way for her to atone is to apologize to Masaki and change her ways. Harming others because you were harmed yourself may be understandable, but it's not justifiable when done unnecessarily.

Aggregator gang
Harm another people just 'cause you get harmed before, jezz, that's crazy dude, more like immature tbh

And I am nor forgiving this crazy bitch, masaki needs to get away from her

@jazz9 so psychological pain is less than physical? She was willingly torturing him and enjoyed it

Based father casually kicking daughter in stomach and asking her to study when she just came home from school.

EDIT: Also how the fuck has this bitch not died from alcohol poisoning? If those cans weren't drank successively then she's some lazy dirty fatass.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm looking too deep into it, but if she was abused at home by her loved ones then maybe her abusing MC is just a twisted way of showing affection, since that's how she *thinks* love is supposed to look like.

Dex-chan lover
the whirlwind of misogyny in this chapter is so ham-fisted I couldn't help but laugh, like come on manga, space it out a little lmao

Users who are viewing this thread