Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
@Hckgawi That's exactly it. I forgot the name of it, but it's similar to Bandura's Bobo experiment. Maybe she was abused from a very young age, earlier than this.

Dex-chan lover
@alenil no that's not what I'm saying
Having someone who's into you believe you're fucking other dudes for some perverse self satisfaction is fucked up, sure, but reading some of the comments here you'd think she was doing unspeakable things to the guy...
MC would be as depressed if she was in a legit relationship with someone else
He can't even imagine that his idol could see someone...

Ok... Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's not forget that we still haven't met her mom. You know, the one she's scared to tell that she had a friend (a boy).

Over-protective mom plus abusive dad plus stalker. And I'll guess the stalker is the dude from the restaurant that recognized her by the photo.

Does this matter now that she's a trash-tier character?

NOPE

cGXV7li.jpg

Dex-chan lover
1) Make an unlikable character who abuses people as an adult
2) Give them a tragic backstory
3) Call it deep and say its commentary on the cycle of violence
4) ???
5) PROFIT!

This really only works in specific scenarios and if the author really puts in the time to justify it. SEE: Helga from Hey Arnold!, though that one is a kid, so there's more of an excuse.

It was a fun gag manga and I can't help but feel like it's pulling a Loss by suddenly trying to change the tone. Feels clunky and cliche.
Thanks for the translation though! Love you guys.

Double-page supporter
I still don't understand. There's nothing wrong with the story to me. You guys hate the girl so much and yet you guys are still reading now. 83 chapters are not short. If you hate it, just drop it like I did with other harem manga.

Seems like we're in Kentaro Sato (Mahou Shouji Site) territory now with the bullying and abuse.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the hell?

Oh well I guess this is the route we’re taking

Kinda wish there was one concrete reason why she became the way she is with the guy, like relating to her idol job rather than “ah my life was terrible, literally every aspect of it was trash woe is me”

Dex-chan lover
This got darker pretty fast, but really some of the shit she has done to the mc is as bad if not worse than what we are seeing here happening to her. I wonder what the hell did Masaki do (if something) to make her torture him like that, right now he is the only person who treats her nicely.

@Horn

And how exactly is being teased "bad if not worse than" as living with a abusive father who kicks the shit out of you? The dude is thirsty as hell and never stands up for himself. She is shit for messing with him, but almost everything she does is so incredibly minor. He could literally just stand up for himself and disengage from her and everything she does to him would stop. Not even remotely close to actually being abused at school or home which there is no escape from even if you choose to defend yourself. It is a difference in degree. Not to mention this manga is obviously playing on the authors love for femdom. It is pretty much a fetish.

This manga is pretty terrible but you incels, neckbeards, and simps are nuts. Must strike a nerve to see a MC with no self-respect or confidence getting walked over by a woman. Like looking into a mirror I guess. All those times your simping wasting reciprocated or a girl was mean to you. I'm sure you are basking in the validation.

Dex-chan lover
@praftd

Wholeheartedly agree.
As I said earlier MC would be just as depressed seeing his idol in a legit relationship.
He's just an idol otaku who wants his idol to remain "pure" and can't handle the thought of her having sex etc

Now the girl has issues for sure and what she does is messed up, no doubt, but the comments here are just...lol
You'd think she's the devil incarnate

Who cares that she was abused by her father, some random guy etc
She made MC believe she wasn't that pure idol he thought she was and she deserves to burn in hell for that 😡

Users who are viewing this thread