Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 14 Ch. 83 - The Witch's Servant and the Curse Bringer

0ri

Aggregator gang
Just a few days ago I was thinking of this series again, thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Love how Rei's main focus/anger is on making the curser apologize to Lloyd for the anguish/guilt he went through for the last few years and not on their own anguish for their body being manipulated their entire life because of stupid ass male inheriting rites.

Rei's such a good bean.

Contributor
Welcome back!

Hm... what is the nature of magic in this series again? Cause so far I'm leaning towards "the intense feelings of wanting a boy cursed Rei in the womb" rather than an intentional spell. But that is only if something like that is even possible

Unknown witch, you fool! Never underestimate the power of friendship!

Welcome back Generic Scanlations, this actually was one of my favorite manga when I discovered it last year and I am freaking delighted to read more of it

EDIT: Also yes, so delighted it got me to post here on the forums for the first time ever. Thank you!

I posted this on the forum for the other translator’s version of this chapter, but the official translation by MangaUp! will not reach this point to be free to read until 2026. No I’m not joking.

I posted this on the forum for the other translator’s version of this chapter, but the official translation by MangaUp! will not reach this point to be free to read until 2026. No I’m not joking.
I know, right?? It's hideous. It would cost like 200 dollars to reach the end of the series, too. On top of that, the translation is worse- it doesn't have any of the character that freebirdflylow/Generic is bringing to this.

Is there anyplace we could donate to help ease up on that situation? I'd love to finish this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for coming back!!! I really hope it's not just a one off translation 💦

Dex-chan lover
Yaaay, you're back again! I've missed you and this series, it's one of my all time favourites and I'm very grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread