Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 84

Double-page supporter
@Duckey Yea some do. Mine wasn't as bad but I got a whole cassette with a smear song dedicated to me, which they played while on a school trip.

Dex-chan lover
@brainman a better way to do this, was to make the MC the real bully all along, that's the only way to justify her behaviour, but even then. we couldn't have the MC be the badguy huh????

It's like mangaka wanted to be like Nagatoro, but didn't know how to make the transition from Bully to Love interest naturally.

Fed-Kun's army
Why do author decide to go psychological near the end? I didn't expect this much from this

Supporter
I think the author could have done this better. Then again there are situations where bullying goes beyond what we see here. Still the
dead cat route
leaves a lot to be desired and I have a felling it's only gets worse from now on.

Dex-chan lover
im still waiting to see if our guy did something bad to her in the past. she still gets no sympathy from me for bullying him.

Dex-chan lover
Bullying is a very nasty thing.... (it appears in many manga but it's still really a vile thing to know and see :( )

Dex-chan lover
Dead cat in locker somehow equals deep and interesting backstory that justifies all the horrible shit she's done to him, despite him never doing anything to hurt her...?

The fuck...?!

Dex-chan lover
im kinda okay with the bullying but the fucking author went really low with the dead cat

Dex-chan lover
What the flying fuck
It doesn't give her the okay pass for her creepy stalking to the due but what the fuck

Fed-Kun's army
Author must have been shopping at the 100 yen store, because this shallow attempt to add drama and depth is cheap as hell. Doesn't this end at chapter 100?

@Tamerlane Instead of giving an excuse for her actions I think its building up the reason for her obsession with MC, I think thats why we get the 'maybe things would have been better if I got told him abt it'. She seems to see him as the only good thing abt her life growing up, so she's been very aware of him, we might get more time before the start of the story in the next chapter and I wouldn't be surprised if it shows the bridging from feelings of longing to feelings of obsession.

I feel te cat thing is a little overboard now. And makes me think that if the school was so harsh the students that put a F#ing death cat in a locker are just as crazy as this girl is now.
But in reality, this felt like a cheap way to try to make the reader emphasize with the antagonist (yes I'm taking her as the antagonist).
With this kind of backstory I fear for the life of the MC, he may end up in a grave.

Users who are viewing this thread