Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 84

Aggregator gang
Can we end this already? Enough with the memory plot. Lets get to an end

Why does everyone think this backstory has to be a justification for how she's acting now 😒. Don't remember a disclaimer before going into flashback mode that said anything along those lines

@JKLnHYD Hey don't sleep on the 100 yen store man. They've got tons of nice stuff that can't be compared with this poor attempt at a backstory.

Dex-chan lover
Now I want a chapter with the kids who killed an innocent cat getting their just desserts.

Fed-Kun's army
ohhh.... Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Contributor
Ok I know the author is pulling out the tragic backstory so we'll sympathize with the FMC but my lord. The dad instagibbing her the moment she came through the door was pushing it, but the idea that a bunch of high school girls killed a cat and shoved it in a school locker is fucking ludicrous.

Double-page supporter
Bunch of irrational little sh1ts. So they bullied her for what exactly, author? Because she smiled, based on the previous chapters. Ni66a needs to stop writing this story in 4 pages, the story moves way too fast and way too little information is given.

Hi3

Aggregator gang
You guys are posting comments about how you don’t like the manga or the author and all I gotta say is, why bother even reading it when you clearly have a distain for the manga

Double-page supporter
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??@?@!>>!>!>!?!? Does this happen in real life? Bullying by corpse of some animal in your locker?

Double-page supporter
@Hi3 I get what you mean. I can't speak for everyone, but I did love the manga and the author's writing style. However, these past chapters went away from the psychological yandere comedy that I loved into this messy drama filled, try-hard-to-induce-sympathy chapters that we have today. And I invested way too much time reading it, I can't drop it because I need to know how it ends. And so here I am, hate-reading a manga that I loved, crawling my way through all this mess, because I need to know if they become a fcking couple or not.

Dex-chan lover
Backstory is backstory. The joker's backstory doesn't justify his murders, it demystifies them; His actions are no longer a mystery.
At the end of this arc, her actions will no longer be a mystery. That's it.

Users who are viewing this thread