Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100.5 - True End

Too many "professional writers" criticizing as if they can write a better story.
That is if they can even write a single interesting sentence.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I get everyone’s complaints about her turning psycho to normal, but like this girl had a traumatic past, her version of love was completely screwed up because of it, but now she’s learned how to properly love, and it’s showing that no matter what someone can change

Could've polished it more but this ending was good it shows what happened afterwards and it ends it on a happy note and somewhat realistic but most of the reason it wasn't as good or polished was because they needed to end it cause the serialization

Dex-chan lover
I give them two weeks before she catches him looking in the general direction of another girl and murders him.

Dex-chan lover
no, you can't criticize this manga reeeeeeeeeeee!
lmao it's garbage deal with it

Dex-chan lover
Still not satisfied, because there are still issues to be resolved, and the author seem to bypass them all, put them in "good end"

Dex-chan lover
Better ending but still garbage. Going from "I haven't seen you in years" to "les live together" in one night is too rushed. There is no excuse to not give them a proper development since this was a pixiv publication.

Users who are viewing this thread