Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100.5 - True End

Dex-chan lover
Yup! Hahahahaha everything is fine, I don't get why people are complaining. Its not like she was a stalker on top of many things

Overall, not a bad ending.
Guess I'll get back to translating the serialization.

Glad it got a bit more of an ending but I hope it gets developed more in the serialization for sure. Either way we made it to the end!

So I guess this the author's way of saying "Please stop being mad at my poorly written ending!"

The first ending was the bad end that you could see coming from a mile away based on how the story's tone did a 180 three quarters of the way through. This is just fluff that looks like it was made to appease an angry mob. Speaking of Mob, that was also around 100 chapters or so and it had a great non-fairytale ending.

IMO what makes this worse than it already is is that the story tone kept changing dramatically. First it's a light-hearted bully romance, then it's serious because she knew him and also got bullied in the past, then it's a drama because she misunderstood the awkward smile, then it's got a """tragic""" ending, then it's a "happily ever after" story.

Huge props to Dekinai for translating the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
This is really a good ending itself.
Surely a True End to the series.

Double-page supporter
Remember the true lesson, folks: stalking is fine if you're cute.

There should have been more conflict before the revolution. He should have gotten angry at her, then they talk things out and she starts seeing a therapist to deal with her mental shit.

Maybe then this ending would be deserved.

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad ending. Thanks for all of your hard work on this series scan team!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Welp, a time skip with an accidental meeting was pretty much expected. KInda hoped Masaki would be a bit more ballsy at the end though, but he still kept letting her go.

Funny how people were fuming over the "ending" last chapter, when it was known that an epilogue remained.

Fed-Kun's army
Went from angry, to annoyed. I wanted to see them talk more, but I got the ending I expected/wanted.

so it all ended in a nice note

after the last chapter, the slate was basically clean and they got a start over again with accidental meeting

i'd take this ending anytime tho

Users who are viewing this thread