Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100

I feel cheated, as if we have been handed an ending that was never suppose to happen and the true ending will never see the light of day

So in the end she used him as some sort of bizarre therapy to at least partially get over her own issues.
The MC never learned anything at all and still is stuck to worshiping some idol(maybe even still Mika).
I guess that's a good ending for her at least, since she chose him as her target she never had to face consequences for all the illegal shit she has done.
I guess don't obsess over idols.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i feel this is a much worse ending simply because of the fact that she never really faces the consequences (much less the legal ones) and in some sense continues to run away from her problems as some form of resolution.

It was twisted since the beginning of course the "normal" ending will be weird... BUT COME ON! GIVE ME SOME HAPPINESS TRUE ENDING, WE NEED IT!!!

Idk why you guys are so dissapointed, like, did anyone actually expected anything from this manga? Yet still it was fun to read, thank you guys for translating this and bringin this to us!

Fed-Kun's army
Is there an official site where I can rate this into the ground along with Cleaning Gal. At least I dropped that shortly after, this got me jebaited all the way through.

Dex-chan lover
@ikevinz77

https://mangadex.org/title/28499/koitsu-ore-no-koto-suki-nanoka

An axe mightier than Gimli's

Dex-chan lover
i wish somebody just translated the last chapter 5 months ago so I can drop this shit

On Reddit a guy teases a good ending.

The real end in the next chapter is noted at the end of this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread