Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
you smerked a bit hurr durr so I did something criminal

fuck off go to prison

Double-page supporter
Honestly, this shit's gotten just about as bad as that fucking horrendous revenge manga about the psycho girl who wears a pumpkin mask to murder her former bullies.

Dex-chan lover
so shes really gonna try to blame it all on his despair moment?....wow

Group Leader
@FakeHotDog You know, I've been asking myself the same question for a long time, and even so, I don't find the answer yet xD

Why is he making that "oh shit, it's the end of the world" like expression when this bitch just confessed all the shit she did to him recently? He should be angry at the very least, not fuckin depressed/despairing

@Alexis_saige22
They were going to the same school and at some point became friends, or rather he liked her, but they kept that a secret from others, she didn't really have friends at school There's something about her parents being strict, but not much. After she started getting bullied he didn't do anything, he let that happen and at the very end he laughed at her. After that they never meet again.
Masaki starts following an idol, I guess he falls in love with her, at some point she moves in the apartment next to his, he thinks it's a blessing, he couldn't be more wrong.
Then the story happens. Apparently all she did was out of revenge, because she blames him for everything.
Since she cuts her hair I guess she's done with him now.

Also these scissors will end up in his throat or something, won't they?

Who the fuck is Saku? Did this Saku girl just pretend to be Kazegami fumika or he's just hallucinating?
This doesn't make sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@sighoon Let's not forget she told him to not worry about her when she was being bullied. Pretty much sending mixed signals to him.

@MoonRabbit
Fumika pretended to be "Saku" on twitter, a fellow idol otaku.
He met her, he was starting to like her and then she ghosted him (obviously)

edit : but I get why you're confused, it looks like Fumika never existed and Saku was her highschool crush all along

Aggregator gang
Him nervously grinning somehow justifies her action. wtf
I mean, unless you're a psycho, I don't think anyone would go to these extremes. If you punched someone, or cursed them out, they'll probably return the favor, but not resort to stalking, psychological abuse, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread