Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 7 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
This dude needs to be broken, if you ask me. His priorities are all screwed up.

Is it just me or does he look completly unphased by the noises she plays this time. My guy seems like he gave up on the real her and is just trying to maintain his fantasy of her perfect idol image.

Double-page supporter
Status Quo changes? I hardly know her!

Wait that doesn't rhyme. Anyway, fuck plot development and progression I guess.

A pretty twisted way of showing love if you ask me. Looks like the MC decided to root for the idol instead of the real one.
I think in the raws one of the other idols will be on to something, so she won't have a great time for long if I interpreted the images correctly.

@Two_cans
Coping mechanism I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy I don't see how, he decided to keep enjoying his hobby and passion for Idols rather than give it up to try and date someone who is already in a relationship (as far as he know) and accused him of being a stalker, that's like living next to a movie star and decided that you'll just enjoy the movie rather than try to get together with your drunk neighbor who happen to be famous, seems like the right decision and her going back to her bulshit just probably re-enforce his decision.

Going back to the status quo is annoying though.

I did well to keep reading it as 'Do a backflip : the manga' rather than put any stake in the situation changing.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow fuck this loser.. this bitch deserved to suffer a little longer

Contributor
I think... I think this is a net-loss for the idol? I mean, he's probably going to give up on ever dating her, since he decided to draw a clean line between her as a person and his fantasy of her as an idol.

What the fuck did this chick think was going to happen.

Wait, I'm confused: how is this the status quo? I thought their perceptions of each other changed to an extent.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, everyone's so hostile to the both of them!
I'm purely in this for the comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure whoever said she's going to be getting some comeuppance because it seems she's ramped up her mental attacks on him.

From ch 48 but she added the guy a few chapters ago to ramp up her mental attacks. Shit's going to be a train wreck.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80810492

Users who are viewing this thread