Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@KaMi-SHeIK bro they are teenagers, they dumb af. All this shit is so easy to solve, just tell an adult. If someone outside of the school comes in and sees some shit like "kill yourself" written in her table at least 5 guys get suspended in the moment, but the pressure of having good grades and not be a nuisance to the people around you is way way way forse in the japanese society, so it's more likely to happen in Japan (Bro this shit happens in Brazil and you see 8 fathers having a fistfight outside the school)

Aggregator gang
@Nei adults don't solve bullying they often make it worse, they can't hang around the bullied person forever and when they do leave, you're in for a session

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the facial expression on 14th volume cover is actually pretty good. Nice

what a bitch, playing with that guys heart like that. even tho he shouldnt aim for an idol but still

Pretty sure everyone who think she's a blyat was not read last volume 14...
Haters gonna hate.

finally somethings about to happen literally cant be asked to read about their backstory for 10 chapters

I am pretty sure someone guessed the plot to the point at like chapter 2 or something.

Aggregator gang
Overusing huge ass panels isn't helping the flow and the emotional impact fizzles out quick.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... I guess I'll wait till it reaches like 100th chapter or so, lol.

Dex-chan lover
A trainwreck of a manga that's only bearable if you don't get attached to any of the characters so you may or may not want to read this.
I for one want to see the so-called "romance" here actually fail or if the male MC becomes a yandere himself...

So we finally got the past of our female lead but I still don't why the heck she was doing all these things to the Otaku mc? Does she have a screw loss in the head of her?

Users who are viewing this thread