Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

wut? I'm so confused the girl purposefully broke his mental. Is this basically Stockholm syndrome

@Aryazaky Basically, this is a summary.
The girl idol like spies on this otaku, and she knows he likes her, but like it starts getting to the point, where she could be arrested, then its revealed that she is his childhood friend, the reason she was doing this was because she got bullied in high school, they were both friends (kinda), when she was getting bullied, she wanted to talk to him, and all he could give was a nervous smile, thats the reason she spied on him. Now, they are both talking to each other after all that as if they were in high school like friends, but remember its ongoing. Well that was long, My take on this is, the girl is a psychopath and the guy is a like the crappy mc who cant talk, I would still say dont read this. All the spying she did, oh yeah its just behind them now, and they are just friends. Again as i said once, ill say it again don´t read this lol.

Fed-Kun's army
sooo is there at least a happy ending? or is the author just a wannabe psyche analysist and added romance for the fuck of it?

This manga is very messy and not thought out. I think the author realized this part way through and tried to change course twice and made it go from bad to worse.

An idol named Fumika likes a fan named Masaki and is stalking him. She moves next door and puts cameras in his apartment and plays constant mind games with him. The story really escalates how psychotic she is with her stalking and her efforts to drive him into depression over her. Eventually the story pulls way back and tries to make her less of a crazy stalker and more of a potential love interest. Though she still keeps playing mind games with him, just not nearly as bad. The author later decided to give up on the psycho route and decided to try and make you sympathetic to her. This is done with a poorly planned and rushed out childhood story where the MC and the idol were classmates and she was bullied out of school. To add icing to the cake she also had a briefly mentioned hard home life. Now he doesn't care that she stalked/recorded him. The story is still ongoing but at this point it's a mess with the intention of the story taking frequent shifts. Overall it's not worth the read unless you want to see how this train wreck ends.

Alternative title for this series: Idol & Otaku start dating in 100 chapters.

Just like all those other mangas that have sum'n like "X and Y do Z in 100 days".

terrible art, terrible story, still reading because i feel like its going to have a terrible ending too.

Honestly I just stayed because this became a trainwreck I couldnt stop watching, ermmm, reading.

There's just some charm with how far downhill this has gone.

Wow... what an absolute fucking waste of such a good bulid up for a good old trainwreck of a manga

ONE BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

At this point (chapters 99) I am not sure what to do I want this shit to turn anymore, author constantly playing around. At this point I somehow miss that times when she was torturing him...ahhh...such times.

For the one in a million genius who wants to read this bs: don't read this my friend, your mind will be corrupted with all the nonsensical stuff happening here and with the "perfect justifications" author gives.

Then again if you are stupid enough to ignore what I said you can finish this in less than 1 hour probably.

Good manga if you wanna have conflicting feelings

if you dont like the series, then drop it. There is no point in constantly blaming it. You´re all not forced in any way.

So according to the kindle release:

Chapter 100 is the finale, and it's a 'normal ending' Finale.

Then in March, expect a "True Ending" Finale.

So expect to be very irritated with Chapter 100, then we will get a "True Ending" next month.

Users who are viewing this thread