Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Not worth the read, its just emotionally boring and also abusive. The ending is also dogshit until 100.5 where we get a some what happy ending. I guess they matured and shit and grew out of that stupid argument/conflict but then it was like a waste because all we saw was the abusive part of the relationship. This is something a sadist would read no cap.

Fed-Kun's army
This was painful to read.... mainly because of how bad it was.... But it ended.

Thanks to the translation team.

Fed-Kun's army
This was painful to read.... mainly because of how bad it was.... But it ended.

Thanks to the translation team.

alot of mixed reactions

can somone spoil the story for me

If I read this for the romance would it be satisfying?

Any chance the serialization might actually show more of the part of the relationship where they actually learn and grow out of the abusive shit as more than a .5 chapter epilogue?

The true end is wholesome but it feels like it's not part of the manga. To be honest at this point there was nothing, that could help it either tho.

@calmbreez - no, there's literally tens of better romcoms/dramas out there, don't bother with this one, like seriously. If you need some kind of teasing-kind of romance check Anjou-san.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, trashy? Not so much, I have seen worse works than this.
Her love was twisted and at the end they gave us answer why it's like this.
True End seems out of story, it's obvious that author packed leftover ideas in this lone "extra" chapter.

9/10 just for overall story pase, twists and sane explanation of her character

Fed-Kun's army
Finishing this manga made me feel a sense of relief, like finally getting out of an abusive relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Gaslighting the manga, though the gaslighting is less in the second half. I don't know why the score is so low on this one, I liked it. Though I guess when you're trash you like trash manga.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I came back to read the comments and you motherfuckers have horrible taste to call this a 4/10 or shit like that. This is one of the few romances with yanderes/stalkers and all this type of stuff that goes on a realistic ride. It makes sense why she's obsessed with him, it makes sense why he loves her back and the ending is not a "but even after every felony and crime committed they instantly forget all of that and are forever happy>:)" but still is a really fucking good ending that leaves you satisfied. One of the best romances in the whole website tbh (PS: this my be highly exaggerated to compensate bad critics that don't do justice to this good manga)

Ok, now this is a proper ending(100.5),not that cliff hanging bullshit "do as you please" type of ending that was given to us by ch 100.

I kinda hated it in the middle , but it was enjoyable. A good read, not a masterpiece for sure, but it has a good ending which is rare to have these days

Users who are viewing this thread