Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Dark Elf Slave (1)

Dex-chan lover
Why slave seller is always wearing a top hat? Stereotype top hat = slave seller

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else annoyed by how outrageous the whitewashing on the cover is? I've got more skin tone than the cover version of the dark elf and I work third shift in New England.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector maybe MC has one of them Chinese laundry detergents?
55PVt6T.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Last page resume: "IN THE END, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!!"

Also, it's only me who keeps increasing description for everything about the stories like i'm filling up the world-building that the author lost a good chance to make? It's not only in this manga and in most of them, sometimes I just find myself staring to the screem just imagining world-building that would fill up the lack of context or simple enrich the manga. Like a tale about a horrendous origin for the dark elfs but which actually could just be a folklore from the continent he lives, experiences in life that he may have had to learn about those things, even varieties for the slave-collar like a cheap one for cheap slave like her of expensive ones with more functions and better material made for expensive slaves and so on and so on..

Dex-chan lover
@Halo HAHAHAHHAHAHA that pic, author def has a 1 eye fetish.....makes me wonder why he didn't just make a cyclops instead

Dex-chan lover
Funny that this whole chapter was pretty much summed up in the description of the story

Dex-chan lover
Humans are pieces of shit in every fantasy literature... Why can't elves be the evil guys, enslaving all these helpless human women and auctioning their virginities, for once?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. I would like to condone slave trading, but it's a must in stories.

Can't have a good story without conflict.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Why did he need to sell her NOW? Couldn't he just keep her till they got back to that continent where she is worth 4.6 billion? Keeping her alive and healthy for that long surely can't be more expensive than the potential 3+ billion isekaicoins he lost for no reason? It's not like she is going to lose freshness in a couple days or something.

This slave merchant is an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@Halo Haha. Reminds me of a hero manga where the characters almost always have parabola smiles.

@FgoSegul Cultured comment.

@DoctorJay LOL. I was going to say it looks like Mario changed jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread