Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Dark Elf Slave (1)

Just like on the ps5 launch day, i'll be outside in the parking lot of this slave auction waiting with a ski mask on to get my "prize"

Is this discrimination? LOOK at the art! The girls look great but the mob/side characters look like 1980s kids' drawings brought to life, esp. that one mario lookalike
I mean it just lacks polish, and is evidently amateurish at best

Double-page supporter
@SatouPendragonlvl313 He should have just offered the MC maybe ~5-10 million to buy her back instead of telling him her potential worth, seeing as he looks like a basic bitch commoner without much money.

Just needed a line like "Oh well I can probably sell her for twice that in some other place, so it's a win/win for us both".

Taking a 1.6 billion loss is so ridiculous that no one would actually do that, no matter what...he should have just set a price no one would pay and keep her for a bit more

Supporter
Gets his house burned down for some random reason, has money for one month but ends up buying a slave... what an idiotic start. If they were both going to commit suicide it would make sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are they always so chill about slavery in this kind of stories? I mean, it's not like people willingly give up their freedom to become property of someone else. Either their village was attacked (with all the horrors associated: buildings destroyed and burned, people brutally killed in front of you, women probably raped on spot, ...) or they were captured while they were minding their own business, like while taking a stroll in the forest.
She was lucky, but what if the one that bought her was the classic fat ugly pervert?
Also, why elves always end up being enslaved, even if they're faster and more powerful than humans? Do they have to become slaves in order to unlock their special skills? Are they forbidden from using their magic against slavers?

Users who are viewing this thread