Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Dark Elf Slave (1)

Fed-Kun's army
@FgoSegul so true, im actually going to play a bit of World of warcraft because you can make dark blood elves now >_< and I want a dark elf character :D

@ClinTEastwooD i mean if you look REALLY closely, their is a very slight tint to her skin, but yeah. no real tan on her lol. Could be a spoiler and it turns out she isnt a true dark elf and is cursed or something

@krispy probably because she isnt really a dark elf?

@Acolytus its because she isnt a true dark elf and is under some kind of curse and the slave deaaler knows it, he scammed the MC because he knows she wont she would be discovered as a fake on the other side. (fyi, im 100% speculating on this because she is shown as a normal elf on the all the covers)

well she is obviously dark in this pic.
w682h682

Dex-chan lover
Comment #2: is it yellowwashing or whitewashing since the origin is asian

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth
typical elven pride, and elves being more beautiful than humans make elves raping humans girls not that logical

@exxp
https://mangadex.org/title/30869/human-ranch : human slaves , elf masters

Dex-chan lover
@Halo damn that's racist...

@DarkSchneider it's hardly the first time I have seen a character with dark skin get portrayed as light skinned on the cover but dark skinned in the regular pages. It's not always severe, but it's hardly uncommon for girls on the cover to have slightly lighter skin than their usual design.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga. Can't wait to know what will happen next. Thank you translators.

I feel bad for all the sold elf slaves. It's obvious they all will be sex slaves, those duchbags bought them for that reason most likely.

Fed-Kun's army
3 pages in and it already has more story progression than Goku Vs Frieza

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yeah. Another manga where the FMC is happy to be sold as slave to the MC......
@Acolytus she can get ill or killed or raped during the travel.

Liu

The loss of his house didn't have enough impact imo. It IS a reason to feel like shit, but it wasn't well written. They had to show us more about his hard work toward that house and all. It all felt generic (even if it isn't) when reading.
About the auction, he really should have started with like, a third of the price. Starting with 50k when no one wants it and slowly raising till reaching middle ground with the seller is how you do it. I know MC is no merchant, but he said he took many side jobs and put some aside money for himself, to me he had the how2basic of bidding.

Original story, graphics are ok (I've seen worse honestly), but storytelling to improve.

Also WTF Mario is a slave merchant?!

Dex-chan lover
slave merchant: we sell a hot chocolate with a cute dark elf girl!

*showing a light-skinned elf girl*
wtf that is not a chocolate dark elf and is not even hot you lie to me!!!!

fucking hell this is the same shit as the other manga
I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn't Mean I'm a Bad Person!

Aggregator gang
Wait, the MC in LN cover was pale as vampire! and the elf has peach color skin!

Confused 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread