Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - Atie (2)

Fed-Kun's army
Cover page has her with arrows, good old fantasy setting. Wait one sec sniper rifles?!?

Do people understand why we don’t use bows and swords these days? It’s because guns are objectively better! That’s why they don’t belong in fantasy lol

This fantasy world is all over the place. :I A well kept cabin people do not use in the woods. Paper money meaning a stabilized banking system. A rifle with a scope in an age of knights with spears. Buys the slave a hat and weapon before clothes. Slavery trope exists and we do not see them outside of the auction. oof

Dex-chan lover
More plz.
@Add1152000
There's actually a interesting way you could make guns less effective than arrows in stories like this by just screwing with the laws of the world such as making weapons that slice having more damage potential than something that crashes into it like a bullet does.
Kind of odd that more stories don't do that, can have magic but you don't change parts of the world.
That said, a arrow at proper range actually can be more deadly than many calibers of bullets, but has other disadvantages such as ammo limitations and user strength.

Is it a joke? Gun? Really? In fantasy medieval, I'm ok with the first ever made gun but here hand gun and sniper rifle with scoop? Why not showing a skyscraper building ?🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
So in the weapon shop we have the middle age fantasy style classics of swords, shields, hmmm where are the bowwwwwwWAIT A MINUTE ARE THOSE GUNS???
I'm confused, what world setting is this supposed to be?

Users who are viewing this thread