Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata (Magazine) - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Dang it I’m a sucker for cool beauty tomboys

Obviously she’s gonna lose so I already feel bad

Dex-chan lover
It never end well when you decide declare war without knowning the full story. Also how much you're btting that her best friend is secretly in love with her ? That feel way too predictable.

Dex-chan lover
I never get trying to ask "competition" to back off I feel your better off confessing to the person tbh but idk

Dex-chan lover
Wow thank you for the extra notes!

Also ouch... her family is such a------- (insert really bad words here) fuck! this make me think "It's okay if she stays with sensei!" but also makes me feel really bad for her too.

@thehypesreal I know right? with or without competition, she wasn't going to confess anyway... but that's just youth and love, irrational and impulsive

I usually like the tomboys but this one makes me feel like she is gonna cause even more drama

Well her Family is pure trash. Except that one sister. Wonder if we'll ever see a resolution to that.

Honestly this is even worse than if they would talk badly about her. Just carry on like she never existed in the first place.

Double-page supporter
What a lazy-hearted father over there….

Dex-chan lover
oh jeez her family doesn't even care bout her
also this is a real declaration of war alright

Oh my goodness... I guess I'll start cooking lots of popcorns while waiting for the next chapter🍿🍿🍿🥤

Oh man. Class rep got no chance. Haruka already stole Sensei's first kiss lmao

Users who are viewing this thread