If AI Ruled the World

Fed-Kun's army
why do you keep reuploading this. why was 1/2 split from last time

This is not a spoiler but if you're an army (fans of le bangtan), please read huhu
I read it as 'If I Ruled the World~' and sang it at first instead of 'If AI Ruled the World' and I remembered BTS had a song that started with these lyrics omg what's the title of that song again?
And for those who read this, will it be worth reading? The rating seems good and the title is interesting, should I read it?

author's name be like PogO

PogO.png

Fed-Kun's army
@APYF seems good so far, but imo a bit early do give it a recommendation.. as you know, it could turn out for the worse

if you're new to this I think it is an anthology sort of comic with separate stories in one series.

@APYF call me biased, but since this story is written by Pogo and her another story (she personally draw the webtoon too), Lessa, is such a masterpiece, I believe this will be a good story too. Lessa is also slow paced and a little bit confusing too at first, just like this...

It kinda reminds me of black mirror. An extremely futuristic future that seems with a dark twist.

I never usually comment, but I don't think I've ever been this legitimately MAD and ANGRY at such manga chapter in my life.

WTF was Chapter 8
What the hell author?? 😡😡😡

I cannot believe...I just can't. That is messed up.

You SMASHED DOORI?! In a brutal CRUSHER machine!? And he never gets to see Hana ever again?! That's ridiculous! WTF

I legit want an answer from the author about this chapter. Does anyone have the author's professional email or Twitter? I need some answers. Some comment to explain the meaning behind that chapter.

A word of warning to anyone reading this manga:

STOP at Chapter 7

After that (without spoiling anything specific) the manga takes a massive dark turn for the worst.

Nice, a new chapter. So, a different TL took over huh? Looks like a new Arc of the story now, and it even gives off a Black Mirror (Netflix show) kind of vibe to it.

Up until now it is a masterpiece, but if you are weak minded and has some difficulty controlling emotions, do not read this, or else you gonna regret.

Users who are viewing this thread