If you are freely to choose a superpower, what kind of superpower will you choose?

Dex-chan lover
You obtained this power during the dark ages and people stoned you for being a witch

I can forcefully make any adult a lolicon and no one will know why or how.

However, your power works by exchanging atomic particles (neutron, protons, electrons, individual quarks) from random parts of your body. You have no control over what parts of your body will be exchanged, nor what they will turn into.

....I was beaten to the punch.
Although your power is flawless, every-time you use it you are turned into a naked loli and teleported into the nearest public mixed-bath facility with all the people you affected. One of them even took a video when they corned you, and made you use it as your Ava on MD.

I have the power to take over forums and turn them into bath-loli clickbait banners. Why did I type this?

I have the power to perceive anything I like as intrinsically beautiful, with the level of beauty naturally morphing on some power of ℯ as my taste change.

ur taste chilli powder ur mouth goes spicy and u go blind by red (beauty)

my power is to be lucky and that luck changes in order to make me have a fulfilling life
{fulfilling means adventure, happiness, sorrow, etc}

Dex-chan lover
But your luck drains other people's luck, which makes a series of bizarre unfortunate events constantly occur to anything near you.
Wait.. Oh my God! Are you Blitz T. Abrams!? I'm a huge fan of your work. But stay the hell away from me!

I have a super power that makes me virtually invincible whenever I'm feeling anxious.

Dex-chan lover
@abcsoflife
Literally luckstealer the manga.

You can only make us dance whilst you are playing the Didgeridoo

I can go on autopilot and wake up at the end of work.

u go on auto pilot being unable to sense anything during tht time and u met an accident (lol)
my pwer is telekinesis and partial invisibility

unfortunately, everytime you make alexa play despacito.. you remember despacito bits by bits until the point of you singing it loudly in public

and you became alexa yourself

I have the power to turn every woman into a hentai heroine..

Dex-chan lover
Whenever you use that power, you turn yourself into the woman's NTR'd boyfriend.

I have the power to turn any co-ed gathering into an orc+elf orgy.

I know I'm trash, but I like to think I'm cultured trash.

Too bad that everytime you use our power, your amount of 'storage' got reduced by half..

My power will be to be able to fly where ever i want

Dex-chan lover
Wherever you fly to, the hotels are all booked, the beaches are closed because of toxic algae blooms, the amusement park employees are all on strike, & the souvenir shops have the same trashy imported junk found in an American truck stop.

I have the power to turn any Starbucks into a maid cafe.

Dex-chan lover
But as soon as you do it, McDonald's Corporation has you assassinated.

I have the power to make anime girls real.
I'll be real, I would so abuse this power.

Dex-chan lover
You would lose interest in all things anime because the fact that your waifus can now become 3D has dissapointed you to the point of sewer slide.

Make her real plz
images

I can summon a harem...

...to take care of my responsibilities for me with no downsides or catches. They will be 100% my slaves who I won't abuse and no one will have any problem with it.

Dex-chan lover
But everything in the harem have the same gender as you, have a yandere traits and now competing with each other because they develop a huge crush on you.

I have an ability to prevent a gigantic meteor from crashing down to earth by praying alone in a temple.. I call the ability "Holy".

Double-page supporter
The meteor goes into the anime world and kills all your waifus instead.

Whenever I fall alseep my alter ego comes out and does some of my work for me.

Dex-chan lover
But your alter ego is so sick of being treated like a mob character in your life that they do shit-tier work while singing the Heigh Ho song.

I have the power to make other peoples' toenails grow 10 centimeters instantaneously.

Dex-chan lover
Granted, because of rapid growth of toenails the cells surrounding it rapidly dies and causing infection and would require the removal of the toe.

why did i think if that.., Also why 10 cm ?

I have the power to regenerate like a time lord in doctor who.

Dex-chan lover
"Are you my mummy?" That is the question everyone will ask you because now, as you regenerate you will also turn into a woman, and in addition to that now people also for whatever reason mad at you for turning into a woman.

I guess no one get my FF7 reference before and want to play along with it.. Well I guess I'll be sinking in feel alone.

I have the power to disturb the sleep cycle of any living thing by temporary giving them sleep disorder. Jet lag for everybody!!

Edit:
Just making the first part Italic

Users who are viewing this thread