If You Give Me Flowers, I'll Give You Myself - Ch. 14

Nooo I thought the story was refreshing because of the pace and it wasn’t long winded or dragged on forever in the same plot line.

Aaaah my heart it broken! I thought it was nice to not have to wait 70 chapters for some progress for once lol. Thank you for your work thus far though! I REALLY hope someone picks this up T_T

😭😭Oh nooo, please 😭or do you know at least where else could I read it? I was really liking it, after all the over complicated and drama-filled webtoons and mangas that I have read lately, something like this was very needed 😭
Thank uou tho, for the translation thus far

Second male lead, please come and clear the misunderstanding. 😂

i actually like the pace it’s so different from a lot of story’s where it takes almost 50 plus chapters to get the characters anywhere close to even acknowledging they like each other

URKGGG MY HEART

Thank you for this chapter, im happy you brought this series to us atleast 😔❤❤

nuuuuu but thank you for not leaving us on a cliffhanger!! :’) uGh they’re so cute

This is such a good story it sucks your dropping it but I hope someone picks it up

Oh no 😱I really hope someone picks it up, because it's soooo good! But anyway, thank you for translating it at least until now!

Group Leader
it's progressing pretty fast tbh yeah. it kind of makes sense because she believes she has nothing to lose and that the diagnosis was legitimate. it just feels awkward knowing it was a misdiagnosis and they'll somehow move around that and stay together while also dealing with the ml's family drama and that girl we saw. the art's good, and i actually like the fl. but oh well.

thank you for translating up until now

Dang, I need to find another place to read this. I quite like it through. Love isn't always slow, that's why there are different types of love.

Thank you for the chapters so far.😊😇I really enjoyed it and I think the pacing was alright. It was different yet good.

Users who are viewing this thread