Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Desire for Power

Aggregator gang
¡¡¡ OPHE MUST BE PROTECTED !!!
Forget the knife ears, all ya need is Ophe.
Also crossbows really are troublesome to use. And this dude should have trained with armament from this world. Don't remember exactly but I think they had some info about this world.

Fed-Kun's army
I came here interested after seeing a gun at the cover thinking it would be another gun isekai, now that he wouldn't use a gun anymore just gave me a mixed feeling

Aggregator gang
@KuroAnsatsu

His weapon spoiler
he is gonna use a cursed bow. With whale hunting javelins as ammo. He sealed his weaponry because it's recognizable. He still uses drones and the likes.

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius I know about the difficulties in using a sword(bows as well), but if you're in good overall shape, even if you're not practiced with a sword, you can use it, just not well. There will be strain from using muscles you're not used to, and of course you have to learn sword technique, but you wouldn't be absolutely abysmal like the pictures indicated. If he was actually in a full 'combat shape' a sword shouldn't be something 'out of his reach' to learn, he should also be able to draw a cross down using a foot loop too. (Still a totally impractical weapon to use in something like a dungeon either way) The MC is pretty much trained specifically to fire a gun, not even to go into combat with a gun it looks like, but just fire it, and maybe engage in a quick firefight or two.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
WAIFU FOUND!!!!!!!
like literally xD

Double-page supporter
I'm asking for anyone who have read the novel, is he going to use guns and such in the future??

How... how heavy is that sword? I do HEMA and even when I came in with my ultra twig tier arms I swung a sword around well enough. This manga makes it look like the sword was 30kg or something.

Also... doesn't a bow need more strength to draw it than a crossbow? If only because you are suppose to use a tool to draw a crossbow, and not be a subhuman siberan winter IQ man that draws it with his hands?

Banned
@cosners

That didn't look like like a wind up crossbow but rather a pull back one. Historically, if ya didn't have a fair bit of strength, they were hard to setup.

It also makes sense why they don't have windup crossbows. You got so many strong sentient life in this world plus magic, that type of development doesn't make much sense. Practically all of bow technology is based around speed and making it easier to use.

@shakur

I don't remember exactly either but the lore was something like many have gone to the other world and the reason why they don't know shit about it is that no one returns back to their original world.

Fed-Kun's army
man i was hoping wolf guy would be the teacher but nope of course its an elf girl

Lmao, guns are way heavier than swords. A short sword is like 3lb max. A rifle can be almost 8lb loaded.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are actually dumb for comparing real world swords to those made in a world where humans are cleaving monsters in half and can instantly heal bullet wounds.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime i see elves i just wonder what kinds of setting they are gonna have in that fantasy world.
Looks like this time is the "we were at war with humans and we hate them" one.

@geoxile but you dont swing rifles around xD

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. He dragged a mass of adventurers he wrapped up in a ball with a chain and now he's weak?

Users who are viewing this thread