Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

"I came to this world for my sister". But later he chooses cooking over the medical or manufacturing module for survavibility.
Very strange contradiction. He chooses enjoyment in the other world rather than the success of the mission and his sister.

very unique indeed. He didnt suddenly overpower everyone, instead he's weak like any other adventurers.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has a good editor. It seems to me that it is better than the WN (which is just a draft most of the time, but still, the story in the manga is more coherent than it is in the WN thanks to the team behind it).

Double-page supporter
Aw i wish the anchor to use his guns more, the ammo scarcity would have made it a thriller adventure.

My voice at the current last chapter: "please don't be the last chapter,please don't be the last chapter,Please don't be the last chapter...FUUUUUUUUUVVVVVCCCCCCKK

This is more or less what I am looking for in a story. Mc decent at fighting and tactics but not enough to survive on his own. And it takes a tad bit longer for certain abilities contracted or not to be usable. Making things more of a roller coaster that peaks your interest

Dex-chan lover
I am glad I checked the novel a bit because one part of the story always left a bit of a bad taste for me to be specific
how the “kidnapped” mermaid was resolved cause I believe both the mermaid and human was legit in love
in any case seems like things ended up well
seems like mermaid man accepted their relationship already so all is good I guess hopefully the manga will show that scene it will be there maybe 5 or so chapters later I think

Well rereading everything again I guess it still didn’t end well I got company names mixed up but if you want to check my wrong info check the one above he one below is still correct. I think I don’t know tired of rereading the same thing again.

@Acciunt
mermaid girl falls in love with merchant guy A she left and made herself look human the MC’s friend mermaid was ok with it cause everything seems fine until who I guess is merchant guy A made ransom for the mermaid girl they were also part of the plan in stealing stuff from MC (based on the novel)

The manga didn’t show much detail but based on the Novel when he destroyed the treasure the treasure took both her legs and the memory of the guy away it’s also been implied that the mermaid girl is the one who suggest the fake ransom thing (a bit of a bitch move I guess) considering she seems to be one of the reason why company A is growing

Users who are viewing this thread