Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

Dex-chan lover
Why does this seem like a completely different story?!

Where's the nonsense vibe from the start of the web novel gone?!

Y so serious?!

Where's the giant whale that ate chunks out of the people who jumped together with him and the equipment?! Where's the explanation for the destruction of the units?!

MY IMMERSION!! It's all crumbling down!!! I even imagined what it'd be like as an anime!!!

@DeoxisSenpai

Biamam Scans has scanlated the first five chapters to English. You probably read their scanlations. Sadly they didn't upload these to Mangadex.

@DeoxisSenpai

Biamam Scans has scanlated the first five chapters to English. You probably read their scanlations. Sadly they don't upload to Mangadex.

EDIT: Sorry, actually they did. 😅They are listed here: https://mangadex.org/title/41850/ihoujin-dungeon-ni-moguru

Supporter
they did upload them to mangadex, this page is a dupe here's the link https://mangadex.org/title/41850/ihoujin-dungeon-ni-moguru

more shit happened in 3 chapters of this manga than in 30 chapters of most others lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly ok. Been reading so much trash recently and seeing something decent is refreshing. Im really digging the art for this as well, mainly the world building and scenary. Faces seem kind of smushed at times lul

Dex-chan lover
Have there actually only been 6 chapters in 10 months? Was this manga on hiatus at one point? I see there's a raw out for chapter 7, but that's still pretty low.

@residentFATBOY From what I remember, the series was nearly axed, hence the long-term hiatus. I'm not sure of the actual reasons behind it, but yes, there was an 'indefinite' hiatus by the end of Chapter 4/5 and it was unknown if the series would be continued.

Shit pacing indeed, however the circumstances make it permissible. Thanks for translating this, Sir Scanlator!

Contributor
Apparently I spent at least 2 hours on this as SirTropical’s comment wasn’t there when I started..

It was off for 3 months at the start of the year: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=22889&page=34

When ch.6 came out the mangaka said on Twitter “お待たせしました、連載再開です!”
At the time of the April issue of Comp Ace, when the first tankoubon had just come out, they posted “コミックス発売に伴い、『異邦人、ダンジョンに潜る。』は今月号は休載させていただいております。”
Why it was suspended I don’t know.

Edit: fixed some copy/paste errors

Dex-chan lover
This is a somewhat unique story as far as isekai go and I'm quite enjoying it.
I see some people here in the comments are complaining about pacing, but I'm not seeing a problem. Perhaps they're novel readers.

Users who are viewing this thread