Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

Gao

I like the concept of technology being transported to another world.

Fed-Kun's army
@nanithefuck
I agree 100% ,score is quite inflated so far. I guess people find it easy to ignore so many negatives if the art is good and the world seem a bit interesting

@lazerus56
Well no offense but, they just a bunch of amatuer.
As long as the Art is good the other side (Story, plot, etc) are nothing.

Just take a look some comment down there, as long as his/her fetishes in cat (as example) is there, he/she will follow..

People just ignore the background story and the progress...

I dare to bet that majority is already forget that he got there (other-world) because of his sister.

even though it was mentioned in Description for this Manga.

but yeah, maybe i just read to much novel, so i tend to focus on the story and plot rather than Art.

Nooooooo! Not the cat!!!

Edit: I also think the cat's a God. I'm not saying that because I'm a servant of my own kitty lol.

Well, it's because of taht i want to know if someone please know where are the raws...

@NaniTheFuck

-Maybe because they initially went in guns blazing trying to show those otherworld savages what for. The existence of "foreigners" is not a rare occurrence here given how everyone except garden veriety thugs treat him like a normal bloke. Also not sure how you'd expect him to hide that considering A: He knows fuck all about the world B: His only means of defense is a fucking gun. I'd imagine those are pretty fucking rare there.
-The camp doesn't look like it's on a "wide open plain" considering it's surrounded in one part by water and another by slope he had to slide down after the attack. Maybe not the best location even then but that's a plot hole on the authors part not MCs considering there was an AI to think about that. But was it?
-Speaking of the AI, it would appear it's more like a swiss knife type tool rather than fucking skynet you seem to expect it to be.

Do explain exactly why you think the plot is shit.

And MC plot armor is where? The final blurb on the last page? Cause fuck knows we'd rather follow one of the missing/dead motherfuckers from his team. I'm sure watching their mangled corpses for 40 pages would be absolutely riveting.

thx for the raw link ^^

EDIT : shit, no raws here XD

Group Leader
Okay okay okay... this could actually be good, doesn't look like a shoehorned isekai so far...

looks cool, but is this gonna turn into a "wapanese food, sugoii" or a "harem+japanese arisaka is best gun"

@Kaelpie
Its useless to explain when i read what you write.
also it look like you didn't really understand what i write before...

but well, just let use common-amateur excuse to end this. "If you like the manga then Read it, if it not then leave it".

@NaniTheFuck
Your comment wasn't jam packed with symbolism and poetry. It was pretty clear what you meant and I poked holes in that.
"Useless to explain" when your "honest opinion/review/comments" has been utterly debunked. Whatever you say.
Please get thicker skin and hone your critical eye if you're gonna run around being all condescending.

And for the record, because I know you'll get all defensive and try to spin it like I'm a hardcore fanboy: I don't think this manga is God's big dick gift to humanity but it's not nearly as bad as the isekai's you grouped it with. Especially after we've seen only one chapter.

@Kaelpie

i clearly states this in my first comment and you still didn't even get it... that's why i said it is useless to explain to you.. but nvm, useless is still useless i guess..

so overall, the starter in my opinion is quite bad, but let give it a shot, maybe it will get better after time, or it will keep shrinking.
(once again, this is just my personal opinion)

Supporter
I still don't understand why put a MC into a fantasy wolrd but give him a freaking gun

Edit : a least it alway way way better than soft magic system that plague the manga industrie but still
Well at least it does seam interesting

Users who are viewing this thread