Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

Hmm, I like the first chapter so far. It doesn't really follow the cliche of getting hit and transporting into a new world. Instead , you can just enter it lol. I enjoy the artstyle and I think the story is pretty nice. There's some awkward transitions and holes, but I'll try not to pay too much attention to it.

The translation from the raws puts the title as "Stranger, Dive Into the Dungeon." - with the three-kanji character "異邦人" translated as "kotokunibito" - "Stranger".

If you separate the kanji for "person" (人) from the end of kotokunibito, it becomes "異邦 人" - "Ihou hito" - "foreign country person" (we would say "foreigner"). Given the isekai nature of the plot, I would personally go with "Stranger, Dive Into the Dungeon" for the English title given that "foreigner" implies he came from some other country in THAT world, rather than being summoned from a different world.

But translation is an art more than a science, and I'm no artist when it comes to the Japanese language. This title is just my suggestion, not a demand.

I really hope this doesn't become another trope filled, lazy, OP MC, isekai manga. It'd be nice to have an original story of some type with actual struggle and development. If he awakens to OP powers in the next chapter, I'm going to be so sad.

Dex-chan lover
I tried reading the raw web novel, but couldn't understand the machine translation.

Ch. 1 = Episode 1-4

Can't wait for more!

The manga raws are https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_KS04201257010000_68/

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

More translated chapters never.

Translation dead after first chapter that was fast.

I don't understand what are you all talking about... did they update info or something?

【次回更新予定】2019/12/13
Next scheduled update 2019/12/13

【配信期限】2020/01/10 11:00
is something like "limited time period of publishment"
... so you can read it for free only until this date...

which, when you check other manga on cw, is what they usually do:
leave few chapters at the start for free and then time limit access to few of the newest ones...

Also it's not really dead...
quite slow maybe...
given that this chap apparently went live on 2019/11/22 on cw...

Fed-Kun's army
this has really a nice dog eat dog reality.

I like it.

Contributor
I see a Cat, i follow.
Even more if it's a potential Neko waifu.

Contributor
@Muse @deSolAxe @marconii2002
The manga is serialised in Comp Ace. Three chapters have been published so far, with the fourth due on the 26th of December. Not all physically serialised titles go up for free on ComicWalker but when they do there is always a delay. Not sure if this splitting into parts is common since I usually read from the magazines, but they have to be doing only 2 parts this time if the next update isn’t until the 13th since the chapters always change over on the 22nd.

Users who are viewing this thread