Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 12 - Marriage is a sort of adventure

If you guys actually read the spoilers for the novel its actually great the manga ended this way.

Dex-chan lover
ucwXvay.jpg

Double-page supporter
i feel disappointed... this one end in a very rush way... or in an axed way...

@checkmy4 you can check it on novel update
It became shield hero with pointless harem, the prince's guard in here randomly joined his harem because of what happened this chapter??? and he never officially acknowledged the elf girl as his marriage partner, just "by circumstances".

Aka ending here might actually good

truck-kun the killer of manga characters, axe-kun the killer of manga creators...

@frzned
If that's the case then good riddance. There are already an uncountable amount of harem isekais and I was hoping this one wouldnt be one of them.

@kaezeribato The one who got hurt WAS the little sister and thats why she said ONEE-CHAN. Im starting to think you have the reading comprehension of a slug

Wtf? This was quite good, for few denaturalisations there are and they axe one, fckn idiots. . .

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... what was the point of all of this? MC is a wet rag, an embarrassment to all men. Uncool, uncollected, wears his emotions on his sleeve in an alien and dangerous environment.

I mean, Earth governments spend hundreds of millions each, or more, to send only their best and most talented people into space, where no intelligent life has been found. Yet, into another dimension which is rife with people, they send fucking MC, who can't even put on a damn poker face in front of a king? Sure, you're weaker there than natives, but where the fuck is your fighting spirit? Your resourcefulness? Persuasion skills are taught to ever intelligence operative in existence. You can't even build your own network there to boost your fighting capabilities?

Fuck this. I'm glad this shit got axed.

Double-page supporter
MC has some kind of dissociative disorder?

One chapter he is a ruthless mofo and the other he is a kawaii uguu embarassed virgin.

Well, I rate it 6/10.

@ArtzarB I'm pretty sure that when the author found out it was getting axed, he just said "f*ck it" and made him act like a generic harem protagonist so they could go with the marriage route without any actual relationship building.

Users who are viewing this thread