Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 12 - Marriage is a sort of adventure

This ending feels so rushed I think my stomach ended up getting whiplash... Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I can’t say I hate it but... I don’t particularly like it... I’ll have to reread everything from scratch to get a feel for it.

Group Leader
@StLL
Well, that depends on your preferences, WN/LN is much slower but much much deeper. 100% opposite in terms of pace from this manga, which is basically a "highlights of".
But if you don't mind stories with complex plot, the WN translation has reached a point where Souya's companions just got sniped by a dark-skinned elf with a M1 Garand sniper rifle...so if that and seeing Souya (on a different occasion) snipe someone else from 2 km away with guided arrows sounds interesting to you, then I recommend the WN. It's pretty engaging once it hits volume 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh I hate 'the preview is over, go read LN lolz' kind of ending.

Any idea where to read the LN, and also do i need to re-read LN from beginning or i can just picked up from where manga ended?

@SoloTrans I'm confused. Which one are you recommending WN or LN? I'm assuming LN but you start off talking about WN so I just want to make sure.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'll go read the light novel version.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck these damned promos never heard of the novel afterwords anyway not sure why did any of them become an anime?

Users who are viewing this thread