Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

Dex-chan lover
@Touje oh didnt realize that. (or maybe i skipped chapter 5 :/ .. )
either way i hope his modern knowledge and science can still be applied to some degree to his advantage, since he seems only stronger than average normal human cant compared to another race in isekai and their trait

Edit: its badass moment always stop short with bad move especially in ch.10, either author didnt dare enough to follow it thru or theres meaning for that later, which i doubt :/

COME ON! YOU ALREADY SKEWERED THE MAGE! FOLLOW THROUGH! BORE A HOLE THROUGH THAT FUCKER'S SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Dex-chan lover
@RevereShin SERIOUSLY! I fucking HATE how in media 99% of the time they let utterly despicable people off with what equates to just a WARNING! There is NO permanent loss or punishment to the prince here! He’s just going to go around raping at his leisure again!

dumbasses always leaving witnesses, just kill them or dont do anything, it only makes the situation worse if its not ended completely. just headshot the prince and GTFO

Starts of nice, but steadily turns into soy boy shounen - and not even a good one, guy wipes a rapist's party by using borrowed power and "spares" them so they can come back and finish what they started - that is like ultra-retarded especially since he relied on borrowed power to even compete. I hope those rapists will come back and finish what they started later on. That would be a good lesson for this retard MC - you don't spare those who are CLEARLY scum beyond salvation.

>it's only an attempt, so leave it like that...
I really don't like that kind of statement at all. totally stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
One of the worse types of isekai imo, cus its not the focus of the story the focus is the drama which you can have on any setting

letting bad guys live just for another chance to fuck up your whole life is just plain stupid. let people deal with their pride problems AFTER the actual problems are resolved.

Naive MC

Naive MC with "I'mma spare the villain now" kinda shit. It's kinda the opposite lame version of Hajime from Arifureta with his "no mercy policy"

It’s a pretty fun manga, would recommend.
@BubbleBas
It’s Japan, what did you expect, I dare you to find an mc that wouldn’t spare the bad guy. (Excluding mc’s from manga’s like the “brave’s revenge” or something of course). Tbh, you can probs find one, I do have really fucking bad memory.

@BubbleBas

I gotta say I agree.

MC is all talk it seems. If you let others alter your judgement that easily (I'm looking at you elf princess) then you deserve a harsh lesson. Maybe it's me who is too vengeful, but he clearly doesn't have the luxury to be merciful like this. He had a chance to cleanly dispose of the prince and he wasted it.

pretty fucking stupid that he just lets him go, he knows exactly who he is now, and its incredible obvious he will go for revenge instead of backing down. just stupid decisions made because the plot demands it. i expected better from this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread