Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

Dex-chan lover
Damn, beta cuck, nu-male, soylent Japanese man does it again, huh? Guess I shouldn't even read the last two chapters then. Shame it got axed. I actually liked this one starting out and the tsun elf sister was a cute.

The story was great at the beginning, then the author used the usual elves clichè, and the story was ruined.
So i can say is good this manga is over (don't care of the novel)

Dex-chan lover
It’s just an LN ad then

Manga based on a LN with 1-2 vol is a LN ad

Anime based on a LN with only one season is a LN ad

Why the fuck does Japan do this LN must be a large business there larger than both anime and manga industry that they use both of them as an ad for the LN

Dex-chan lover
After reading the first few chapters I knew this garbage is going to be axed. It was bad from the very beginning.

Cuz LNs are cheaper to make overall profit on. That and authors make more off it. So unless you know damn well that an anime series would sell, you dont go to ham on it for a series that has about two LNs currently released.

Dex-chan lover
A shame it got axed. It had potential. The beginning chapters were interesting. Even more interesting than GATE....

Group Leader

VOLUME 2 WILL COME IN JANUARY
kDohzdG.png

v9s7Grb.png

Dex-chan lover
We've Been Tricked, We've Been Backstabbed and We've Been Quite Possibly, Bamboozled

Dex-chan lover
lmao , i am not going to read those last 2 chapters, let the unfinished be the only thing in my memory of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread