Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

Group Leader
@kamishiniyari
uIqu9J9.png

"FINAL vol 2"
Oh, well ... Please no.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god for the comment section thought it was actually done just gotta wait a bit longer for the v2.

Group Leader
The manga ended with chapter 12, the only thing volume 2 would have is extra/omake chapters and small edits to previous chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
This happens in the LN as well, but it isn't the ending, lol. Just seems like they decided to stop it here because it's a decent stopping point at the end of an arc.

This was a huge disappointment. Don't get me wrong. This is a good work. The art style is very good and the story premise and characters are interesting. However the execution? Idk about the WN/LN but the manga kinda wasted a lot of potential. It was extremely quick paced to the point that the reader lost track sometimes and the open ending plus unanswered questions make it even more displeasing. I mean a open ending can be good, but then it has to be at least providing something that makes the reader think beyond an ending. Sigh

7-8/10 for me. Could have been 10/10 Isekai story.

Group Leader
@fluffykunat
This is the end of volume 1 of the WN, so if you want to just continue, you can start at volume 2.
However, a lot was cut out...so you won't get a lot of what happens unless you check out volume 1 again since most of the longer term backstory were cut from the manga.
As a quick example, all of the party members' backstories were explained in vol 1 but not in the manga. A few of them have very deep and plot-important backstories.

The fuck is this manga???!!!!
Of all the soldiers character i saw this MC soldier don't know any self defense and like a puppet!! The author made the MC look like courageous but the truth is that he's just reckless idiot that only saved by others. And he's just making the situation from bad to worst!!! 😒

Another to drop manga~ 😂

Users who are viewing this thread