Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

Ngl, that plugin was smooth.

it depends whether this manga's actually axed or not, check out the older comments.

Supporter
Wait wait wait. I know I skim some page because I'm too lazy these day but

why is that elv his little sister from world ?

did previous chapter hint us somewhere or I completely misunderstood the "Onii-chan" panel

at least I'm glad there gonna be sequel to this series. Even I'm a bit disappointed about plot around middle to the end part but overall. it's okay. might check LN later

I loved it. Great concept and had a lot of potential sad to see it end so soon. Could have been better. 8/10

the axe once again comes to end another nice manga with a lot of potential, japan truly lacks laste.

@2hu_ism
When you marrry someone, you become part of their family. You know, brother in law, and since he is older, that would make him her onii-chan.

If this in not an axe, then I don't know what it is. So much potential wasted, then you see the same generic-Copy&Paste story about a no one with no backstory nor personality/redeeming features that get's a harem because yes and is OP as fuck (also because yes) and has like 90 episodes and running. Multiply that a 100 times and you have the industry. We also are to blame for consuming the same junk that we hate. 8/10, it could have been so much more.

First few issues were interesting then it just rushed and rushed. Apparently more of an advert for it's light novel. Skip unless you're really bored.

I liked it. MC built like a unit, but not overpowered. Horn girl is waifu.
Sad it finished early. Man I need a side story of him chilling with fish bro.

Double-page supporter
Sad this ended so soon. It showed a lot of promise, theres a 1000 generic bullshit isekais they could axe, but they somehow always manage to only axe the good ones smh

Aggregator gang
Very neat concept, much better than standard isekai bullshit, but the execution is all over the place and dumps it right back down to isekai average in quality.
Big pity, but at least I don't have to be sad for this axe.

Dex-chan lover
I highly recommend it if your just lazying around without doing something since it's relatively short,which IMO is really sad because the story is interesting but oh well

this wasnt bad, but it could have been better IF it had the time..(-axe)

also, i didnt know that JP makes Teaser comics for Light novels, its kind of a good idea from a corporate perspective
kinda like how HE-MAN toys used to come with little comics
but from a fans perspective, that blows goats.

Users who are viewing this thread