Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

Didn't he have a fullproof plan to escape unscathe and free from blame?
and he threw it away, because he didnt want to kill even if its someone who wouldve killed him.
now how will he escape being treasoned by the king? with the power of plot armor for virgin protaginists?
this is getting a bit cringe ngl.

what is with the amount of mangas that doesn't kill rapist and murderers even when they kill bandits and etc.
but then get away with it since revenge can't happen to virgin plotarmor. maybe they will become friends in the future?

This is a fucking masterpiece.....finally a Manga that's not about dimwits with crazy harems or spam abilities or fucking op magic and shit.
If you are looking for something good which knows how to build things up and deliver ( most of the time) then you are at the right place.
Go for it it's a satisfying read. And I don'tknow why the good mangas are always treated so badly, I mean release drouts for something like this? While all the other generic shit get's released like translators are on steroids or something XD

For fuck's sake, just kill the asshole prince. You kill him and his guards, and there's no witnesses except for MC and the girl. You leave him alive, and you've got a vindictive asshole breathing down your neck for the next 50 chapters...

@GameFreak spoke too soon. Later it becomes a harem where he is a beta and doesnt touch any1 despite knowing they like him.
A the end of this arc actually he gets a big titied elf wife and confessed by the knight girl

@NP-3228 interesting, if the story could keep up the same level of curiosity and action then I don't mind much as I am not into manwhores either. If he settles down and keeps doing his stuff the way he's doing right now then I'll still be a happy man XD

Dex-chan lover
Was interesting first few chapters, then went to shit worse than usual betacuck dense mc slow life harem op isekai levels of 💩

Ha, all the usual sociopathic prepubescent "alphas" losing their shit in the comment

Power Uploader
Axed at chapter 12 https://loveheaven.net/read-kotokunibito-dungeon-ni-moguru-manga-raw-chapter-12.html

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being an isekai and still getting axed early. This author/artist down bad

Users who are viewing this thread