Iinari - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - The End

Dex-chan lover
How many shounen romance stories do you know with a good ending? Maybe one or two, 99% have trash endings, it's par for the course.
The author has an idea for a setup to get published, then pads it out with common tropes, then wraps things up with a trash ending. This is because they never gave the ending any thought, so they never really built things to any satisfying conclusion.

That jumped off the rails onto a completely different coaster. Evil Knievel couldn't make that jump.

@NoForcee Agreed, but I wanted to finish it after all. Admittedly, the only scene in the last volume I liked was
Prez and Anzu's exhibitionism duel

Dex-chan lover
Absolute garbage, nay pure unadulterated steaming creamy shit actually

Well, it's better than Aki Sora's ending from the same author. I don't think Itosugi is particularly good with wrapping up his stories, but perhaps they got worse since his friend died. Who knows? They start great, but they inevitably have some really unpleasant flavor towards the end, no doubt due to Itosugi's own unique taste.

@jamieth Thanks for pushing through with this one till the end. Even if the last volume is all manner of crazy, it is better than being eternally unfinished.

Power Uploader
@jfgslo Aki-Sora was essentially cancelled due to the Tokyo bill.
Uwa-Koi, I always found to have a very good end.

Dex-chan lover
So I read the first 3 chapters and then the last chapter. Wtf happened? Should I read everything

@Neushaartje Even before that, Itosugi's changed the tone of the series for the worse. If anything, the Tokyo bill saved the series from an even worse ending.

Users who are viewing this thread