Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - All Alone

Man these characters are pretty garbage honestly I can't wait for all their lives to get ruined

"This guy that only calls me to have sex is definitely in love with me"

Dex-chan lover
HOLD UP, WHO THE FUCK HAS A SHOWER THAT GOES UP TO 60 degrees CELSIUS?! The fuck is japan doing over there bruh. Anyway suzuki won’t commit suicide. Even if she did it’ll probably fail (maybe she loses her legs like with the guy from Walmart baby where he falls on the tracks and can’t get off in time). Her “friend” really is a glass half empty gal huh. Same with sports club. Not sure how they don’t understand that not everyone can maintain both their athleticism and grades. This ended up being longer than i thought

This has definitely entered “So bad it’s good” territory

Double-page supporter
Ugh every chapter pisses me off I doubt the female coach who likes the scumbag father will actually believe what the mc said... But damn suzuki already has those eyes which usually mean angry, depressed, and who knows what else and I kinda feel bad for the wife too just like the coach she believes anything the scumbag says.

Fed-Kun's army
Trash, the bullies, that coach/lover, the father, the teacher who let all that going. Even if it's to gather proof of the bulling, even if all this in the end will be for the sake of the bullied girl, I can't stand it. I really can't get what the teacher is up to.

And that "I'm going to be her mother" thing was really cringe, selfish prick.

Now its only psychological but if it goes on like this, I know the bullies will be getting physical.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@GigiGalogre
he has more than one other work: another one is comedy, your comment is pretty short-sighted.

Double-page supporter
I wonder what kind of master plan the MC has to destroy the lives of all this morons

I hope Shiori is gonna get a machine gun to kill everyone

thanks

i hope he doesnt go too far, i think he deserves some revenge but i dont want it to ruin him

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame the father is nearly a sociopath who could only be hurt through something happening to his daughter. He deserves to get some comeuppance.

Dex-chan lover
Not at that bastard trying to guilt-trip his wife and treating her like trash 😡

Users who are viewing this thread