Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - All Alone

@ChibKip might be true but I don't think that lady is actually truly mentally stable. She seems like the type of person that'll break once her heart is trampled on. But let's see, there should be an interesting development waiting for us especially from this mangaka 😁.

Yaash keep boiling our emotion, author!! This type of story is this author's forte anyway 😎

Welp Nagumo is really trash. I can see her in the next 15 years turns out to be suzuki's father.

Now I think the Sensei's plan will be enacted, he wanted to have the kid be backed into a corner where she's willing to take his help. She still doesn't trust him but she knows that he went through a similar experience.

H-E-L-P that's all she needs to say to Aizawa-sensei, but it seems like she's opting for the way of no return, or she might just want to try and don't in the end, or the sensei comes along and persuades her.

I'm dying for the moment when the black-haired shitty scum and the bunch of bitches, including the friend, pay for all the shit they do just by living and breathing, sensei is being very careful with all of this after Of all he never had anyone to help him and he did not completely overcome his trauma and as if that were not enough ... IT IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE PERSON WHO CAUSED THE TRAUMA, so he must have feelings, on the one hand, to see someone suffer like him and for the other the satisfaction that he has in his hand the life of what matters most to him in the world to the black-black shit trash.

When you start nitpicking on someone's personal flaws, you may begin to think they deserve to suffer regardless of how unjustified the misery they have to go through.

This is p much my experience with bullying except the principle hasn't suspended Suzuki for inciting violence amongst her peers yet

Dex-chan lover
Well someone like the coach even with her line of thoughts actually existed in real life too, they really helplessly hope the husband will ditched the current wife and go with em

Dex-chan lover
I think that Sensei's vindicated at this point. Hopefully he saves her from suicide

I'm betting on suzuki getting saved by yazaki, and then maybe there'll be an encounter between the wife and her.

Dex-chan lover
The only way to salvage things is if Shiori gets to nuke every other character in this entire series.

Users who are viewing this thread