Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Parent-Teacher Interview

Holy sh*t I know that there has been a little bit of build up in the last chapters but on this one
h61r5bf5vgx31.png

The plot tension, Sensei's keikaku and my anxiousness are beyond the roof right now LMAO

jak

Contributor
Theory: Negishi is the kid of one of the people who bullied him. He made him go through it like Shiori, but then Negishi found out about what his father or mother did and turned to sensei's side like I have a feeling Shiori will.

Dex-chan lover
@jak so basically it’s like some form of self blame for something he had no control over?

Ok, so now I think it's clear that one of Aizawa's goal is to ruin the happy life that his bully has, otherwise he wouldn't intentionally bring up Yazaki there

Dex-chan lover
@jak @FgoSegul i think it's partly that, but moreso that he wants the target's kid to feel cornered, finally break down and ask Sensei for help, and then once they do and they're already at the point where they can't forgive anyone for bullying reveal the parent's actions so they hate them as well

Sh*t this author is always present interesting and annoying story!! Haha
I have this hate love feeling towards this author. But still, i always read his manga no matter f*ck up the story is haha

Double-page supporter
@SUPER7X Nah I don't see him as a good person either cause i guarantee shiori's bullying is gonna get worse cause of him remember a couple of chapters back when he defended her in front of one of the bullies? Yeah their definitely gonna come back for revenge

Dex-chan lover
The moment he was at home surprised its so silent i knew the wife did sth to herself. Damn im still hoping the girl gonna be saved somehow it isn't her fault, you can't chose your parents. Douche should lose promotion now, serves him right.

Users who are viewing this thread