Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Parent-Teacher Interview

Wow that escalated quickly! . I was pretty much shocked, that bathtub scene came out of nowhere. Got me good.

Yeah boe! Now the plot begins in the style of the author, that little spark that Sensei released created a great fire in the life of his aggressor, I hope the wife does not die, now his wife, if he survives, she will sue him, the teacher with whom he He cheated on his wife, became a possible yandere and tried to kill him, his daughter will discover the truth and will not remain silent.

I am still in my same position, Sensei does everything possible to gather evidence for the issue of bulling the daughter of his attacker, he is doing what nobody did for him, and it shows that he feels a little bad, for not being able to shout to the heavens that she needs help, but she needs to ensure everything possible, because the school, or the principal, are corrupt and turn a blind eye to cases of abuse, I just hope it doesn't end in tragedy from Sensei or the girl, but I don't give a damn what happens to the scum of the girl's father, even with what happened to his wife, he only cares about his promotion, I just hope a worthy end to the kind of "thing" that he is.

@Memuusenpai Yea I agree, some people were saying things like "a grown man bullying a highschooler" but in truth Sensei has not done anything directly to her, he happened to see the girls putting trash in her desk and did nothing, like a bystander. Sure he could have reported it but he needs proof cuz the girls and Shiori could deny it and he will be in trouble.
Also I think he is waiting for Shiori to ask for help, she has not told anyone ,aside from the boy classmate, when the other girl classmate saw the trashed uniform she wanted to help her and Shiori denied the bullying.
So I think that Sensei is collecting evidence and waiting for her to admit and ask for help, something that he couldnt do, he waited and it just got worse and he told her that too and even then she still didnt say anything.
Really hope Sensei isnt made to be the bad guy .

Double-page supporter
The more i think about, the more i realize that Shiori is also the main reason of this whole debacle.
If she talked about her situation in school to her mother rather than this succubus of a teacher, things would have turned out differently. I'm not even sure Yazaki even cares about Shiori and only sees the girl as a mean to get closer to her dad. Who would admit their relationship with the father of one her student in front of her mother like that?
That whole thing made me sad man.

Dex-chan lover
@suprazord Shiori's mom doesnt even care about her, only seeing her as investment for old days. Yeah, situation wouldve been better(for her) if she had the courage to talked to her father.

Double-page supporter
Once sensei talks to negishi hopefully we'll have more info on his real plans

Whhhhhat the fuck. I mean I’d expect nothing less. Next they’ll show the teacher screwing the students or something

man wife tries to commit suicide and all he can think about is his promotion
also I cant if everything is going all according to keikaku
or just kinda working out for the MC

Users who are viewing this thread