Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Parent-Teacher Interview

Wow. I didn't j ow the mother was that unstable 😳. Yazaki really is looking for trouble 😂.

Did the mom seriously kill herself :eek:
It would have been a bigger twist if the yandere made it look like a suicide.

Funny enough sensei did absolutely NOTHING to destroy their family. This stuff was literally a ticking time bomb. The daughter being bullied, would have happend either way (especially since most teachers would ignore the situation), the dad getting caught cheating.

Group Leader
Well this was sudden turn out of certain events
The whole family is turning to a straight up meltdown which is perfect way to create more chaos as it is😆

I feel like this chapter should have had a trigger warning at the start. That bathtub scene came out of nowhere...

Double-page supporter
To be fair, sensei has kept everyhting so vague that I'm about to believe that he doesn't have a revenge plan.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad to see the bully suffer, but it had nothing to do with sensei. I thought he was going to get revenge somehow.

MD@Home
Sensei's grand plan seems to boil down to "ruin his bully's life by exposing how much of a monster he is to everyone around him." Exposing the affair to his wife is a big piece of that, of course, and he's probably letting Shiori get bullied because he knows that her father will turn on her and call her a worthless loser when he finds out the truth.

MD@Home
@APinkFox Putting it at the start of the chapter would be a little much since that would spoil the impact of the chapter. Putting it in the description like @marcopolonian suggested would work, though.

Also, I feel like this manga is dark enough overall and has already skirted the subject of suicide enough (the kid from sensei's previous school almost tried to kill himself and that train crossing scene that's clearly meant to make you wonder if she's going to jump) that any reader for whom that's a genuine trigger probably peaced out by this point.

@Suzushiiro But sensei didn't do anything. The affair was gonna be exposed either way, ever since the bully got his promotion and decided to ghost his side chick. Even without sensei, the mother would have still went to the teacher-parent meeting. Also from the way most teachers are painted in this manga, the daughter would have been ignored and bullied either way. The more i read this the more i think that sensei has no plan at all. Seems his only goal right now is to collect evidence on the girls bullying the daughter.

MD@Home
@fanghue He went out of his way to mention how the gym teacher was close to Shiori, though. You could certainly argue that the confrontation there was going to happen either way, but he helped ensure that it happened. With Shiori he similarly seems to be taking a situation that would exist without his help and lightly pushing things to go the way he wants.

That said I would certainly love to see a "YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" "lol what the fuck I basically didn't do anything, you ruined your own life" scene between sensei and bully-kun.

Dex-chan lover
Damn
Man
I don't know what is waiting for me in the next chapter anymore

Users who are viewing this thread