Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 127 - Senpai... today's... a special day.

Dex-chan lover
Given how popular the series is, it will probably almost immediately get picked up by someone else. I hope it's someone competent.
Yeah, except a lot of the competent translators are not to keen on mangas that have official translations. Being licensed means that the license holder might go after them legally sooner or later. A lot of people are just not willing to risk it.

Dex-chan lover
She put a vest top on
DROPPED

But seriously if this isn't going to be updated here, that's gonna suck, and I'm probably going to be forced to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the translations, such a cute chapter to end on :)

Heads up:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will stop translating future Nagatoro chapters. Kodansha is launching a manga app named "K Manga" on May 10 and it will provide simulpub chapters of many series, including Nagatoro. He sees no point in continuing to translate new chapters if they will already be translated and available in English the moment they release in Japan. His only exception is if the translations are really bad, but he doubts they will turn out that bad. However, he will still translate the extras.

So frustrating that this platform is NA only. Anyone living outside of NA has literally no way of keeping up with these serialising mangas. We're just constantly left out to dry with no choice but to venture the high seas

God this chapter might finally be what gives me diabetes. Throw open the gates of hell grandad, I’m coming home

Dex-chan lover
Would love to see the chapter end with both sleeping and leaning on each other!

Double-page supporter
So many unprotected handholding in this chapter, and a lap pillow, the author went to the limit.

Dex-chan lover
If its manage to function like Mangaplus, it would be great.
4 most recent chapter for free, old catalogue behind paywall
but if it become another full paywalled service... there will be too much of paid manga service
From my understanding, the model is kinda opposite of Mangaplus. The latest chapters (4? 6? don't remember, something around that) are only available through paid currency, but older ones are possible to access for F2P currency, let's call it.

And, as many people mentioned, it's app-only and US-only.

Group Leader
I believe that I can continue on translating Nagatoro-san for Mangadex as I'm not from the US and I won't be able to access K Manga as well as most people here won't be able to, so I'm announcing officially that Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans will pick this series up!

Users who are viewing this thread