Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 127 - Senpai... today's... a special day.

Dex-chan lover
great strides in wholesome moe. thanks for the chapter. it's great seeing them get this far

Dex-chan lover
Pure fluff and I love it!! Thank you for all of your hard work up till now scan team!!!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine it's 2023, phrase "global civilization" was never truer than ever before, and yet you're blocking for sure over half, and possibly even more, people from a fanbase of a product that you wanna distribute not only behind regional blocade, but also behind disgusting and shady multiple "coin-shit-godknowwhat" currencies. And some people still cannot understand why piracy is is experiencing a renaissance nowadays. Good job Kodansha supporting all of this. Very good job.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really liking that both of them have slow, but definite growth

Dex-chan lover
We're reaching smile levels previously thought impossible.
image.png
Anyone else find themselves making the same face as Nagatoro while reading?

Dex-chan lover
Its a pay for points service its on the app store now so if you wanna keep reading this is gonna cost i think 80 points a chapter since thats how it is on mangapoke and this is basically the same thing as that just over here in the us..
IMG_2847.png
oh, that's straight up gross, would rather pay for the chapter outright than to buy an in app currency that is used to buy the chapter.
I used to subscribe for simulpubs on comixology for uchuu kyoudai, but that also disappeared, all these services are iffy and shortlived.

the relationship might as well be official already!!!!

also how is the mangaka the same guy who wrote the monkey comic

Last edited:
All this handholding happening in public? Nanashi is taking this too far. I can tolerate the onsen and shower arcs but this handholding is just crossing the line at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread