Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 148 - Do you think you and I... are strangers...?

Dex-chan lover
ATTENTION DUELISTS!!! IT HAPPENED!!!

No Ex-Machina, no annoying friends to spoil it!!

OMG IT WAS GLORIOUS!!

WE DID IT LADS

Dex-chan lover
You’re right, the norm is preventing any progress at all by adding extra love interest after love interest until the series dies a slow death.

I even have a formula, between the chapters 8-12 you get the first un-needed love interest, and after that you get a new girl per volume or dozen issues. how 90% of all Rom Coms Go currently. They usually make it to about 23-25 before axed.

I could even go into the types. The third girl will almost always be sporty or tanned, much more happy go lucky, be a lost childhood friend who suddenly moved back, and is slightly bigger in bust size than the first girl.
Don't know which romcoms you're reading but the ones i am all had a confession pretty early on and are still going strong, no love triangle either.

Double-page supporter
I%27ve_Seen_Enough._I%27m_Satisfied.jpg

Supporter
Is it just me or was Nagatoro acting "differently" this chapter. I don't want to say "too feminine," as that would be unfair. Too passive?
Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that they finally kissed... I just... don't want next chapter to be him waking up because "it was a dream..."
She's always been depicted as highly aggressive toward Naoto, but only to a point. Whenever things got too close or too personal, she's always pulled back in embarrassment. (Even in the onsen when she pressed her naked body against his back, she backed off in shock when he seriously told her what she was doing to him.) This is her pushing herself past her comfort zone, into territory where she's stopped short each and every time. She's forcing herself to be vulnerable because she wants to get into that territory. It's awkward. She's awkward.

Supporter
Ahh. Ok. Thanks.

I already had that on my planned to read list I just haven't started because I don't like getting burned by long-running series that end up getting dropped and I have too many series to read right now thanks to my addiction to trashy romcoms and basic bitch isekai.
Norio is already setting up the cast for the high-school years over there. The title is highly successful and highly personal to her. It ain't going nowhere any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread