Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 149 - Your voice is kinda shrieky, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Them dating was ♾️ steps forward and this chapter was ♾️ steps backwards...so, where are they now?

Dex-chan lover
You really dont understand the concept of a relationship, do you?

"Wrong" hahhaha.... seriously...
Probably because they've never been in one or keep one longer than a week. Their responses prove it. Senpai was completely in the wrong lying. The fact they can't understand that also proves my statement correct. Oh well, kids can grow and learn.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you

Edit: Hayacchi, don’t be the kind of GF who looks at her BFs smartphone w/o permission… :worry:

Last edited:
Had to create an account after using this site anonymously for years just to say how confusing it is to see so many people saying it's okay to violate your partner's privacy. If Hachiouji was curious about something with Nagatoro, would it be okay for him to look in her purse or phone? His response wasn't great, but she was out of line for snooping.

Dex-chan lover
C'MON MAN, DRAMA ALREADY? God this is painful.

Really hope this opens the door for being more honest in the future. I know he wasn't exactly comfortable but he still lied when she asked and that's not a good start for the relationship. I hope they talk it out rather than let it fester.
He was going to answer, got flustered when pressured, and then ran out of time, initially, and had to put his phone away. Afterwards, he was obviously feeling a little guilty because he's in a relationship but he saw another woman nude, even if he is an artist and she knew that she was going to do the nude modelling, but again when pressed got flustered. He would have answered her in time, admitting that he said a sculpture because he was flustered and it was actually the nude modelling, but she pushed him too quickly- the negative side of how she keeps pushing his boundaries that previously was portrayed as entirely a positive. He's also entirely within his rights to be disappointed in her for rooting through his stuff without asking, or even saying she was going to do so.

Double-page supporter
He was going to answer, got flustered when pressured, and then ran out of time, initially, and had to put his phone away. Afterwards, he was obviously feeling a little guilty because he's in a relationship but he saw another woman nude, even if he is an artist and she knew that she was going to do the nude modelling, but again when pressed got flustered. He would have answered her in time, admitting that he said a sculpture because he was flustered and it was actually the nude modelling, but she pushed him too quickly- the negative side of how she keeps pushing his boundaries that previously was portrayed as entirely a positive. He's also entirely within his rights to be disappointed in her for rooting through his stuff without asking, or even saying she was going to do so.
It could also be argued that he should've known how Nagatoro would feel about him sketching Machida nude. She was literally in the room when the bet was made. The Nude sketch was written on the calendar well in advance. It's not something you forget about unless you're either A) a forgetful idiot, B) don't give a shit or C) too emotionally immature to realize how not disclosing this information could hurt the person you care about, of which at least one would describe Senpai. He had ample time to tell her before it happened. He had ample time to disclose it to her after it was done. He had literally all the time in the world to communicate this to her and the only reason he fumbled and got flustered was because he ran the clock until it was too late and Nagatoro was the one who asked. Senpai fumbled this big time. None of this "Yeah I cheated on you but you looked at my phone without my permission so you're just as bad as me" logic

Dex-chan lover
HUrMSeo.png

Conflict over. Well not really probably

Fed-Kun's army
One thing I think people forget about Nagatoro is that she get jealous really easily, even if it's just the thought of him being alone with another girl. She does like him, but she can't trust the guy to not fall for anyone else, even if he says otherwise.

You also can't forget what Prez told him about how he can draw well: it comes from love. So that can create some insecurity for him since he can now draw other people as well as he can draw Nagatoro, which can create some sort of mind-screw about him "cheating" on her. Even if he did tell her the truth, she might think the same thing, since they're both new to the whole dating aspect.

Maybe the next chapter will get them to realize that yes, him drawing will include nude subjects besides her, and that she can't potentially get jealous over him hanging out with other women, since it'll prevent him from ever being open with her about what he does.

Users who are viewing this thread